Here is my favorite quick meal for those busy week nights. Turkey zucchini noodles are quick, healthy, tasty, nutritious and kids will eat it. Sometimes, I’d serve the meat over mash potatoes or regular noodles to hange it up. This meal is so
If you are looking to clean up your diet, try this meal. You get a perfect combo of lean protein and veggies that’s full of flavor and takes only 20 minutes! You are welcome 😊
- 2 lbs raw lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp each: garlic powder, cumin, sea salt, dried oregano, chili powder, paprika
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 14 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- Brown the turkey over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the spices.
- Mix well.
- Add the onion and bell pepper, cook for 4-5 min.
- Add stewed tomatoes and simmer for 10 min.
- Spiralize zucchini.
- Serve cooked turkey over zucchini noodles.