Exciting news! I finally put my brave pants on and started exploring the Whole30 recipes.
I am big clean eating junky (LOL). After reading volumes of positive reviews I ordered the book and was determined to start the program on January 1st. However, the first few pages revealed the type of commitment I wasn’t quite ready for. So instead I am slowly introducing Whole30 recipes into our diet.
I’ve made a few meals for the family and this one has been a huge hit for kids and adults alike! With less than 30 minutes start to finish, it is a great healthy weeknight meal!
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 gloves garlic diced (or 2 Tsp garlic paste for convenience)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3C diced tomatoes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, diced
- 2C green beans
- 1 1/2C diced zucchini
- 1 1/2C diced yellow squash
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil and saute onions, garlic, oregano, thyme and cook for 3 min.
- Add tomatoes and chicken to the pot and cook 5 min.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook 5-6 min.
- Add salt & pepper, stir and serve over rice or vegetable noodles.
(Adopted from Whole30)
I am excited to try more recipes soon. Stay tuned! What about you my friends? Have you made Whole30 meals or followed the entire Whole30 program? What are your favorite recipes?